Effective date: 2023-02-09
Updated on: 2023-02-09
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.thenewsort.dk collects the following information:
- Usage Data
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://www.thenewsort.dk collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 365 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://www.thenewsort.dk may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
How We Share Your Information
TheNewSort ApS will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. TheNewSort ApS will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.thenewsort.dk utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
TheNewSort ApS is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: TheNewSort ApS
Address: SØNDERGADE 4 9300 SÆBY
Phone: 0045 31 10 44 11
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at Claus Holmen, email@example.com.